We invite you to participate in a training prepared and delivered by Alterdata.io team for participants of Game Camp Conference.
We will cover and present practical approach related to analyzing data from mobile applications.
To attend the training you need to:
- bring your own laptop / PC
- know SQL language
Agenda:Introduction to game analytics (30 min):
- introduction to gaming analytics (what to measure, how to measure, why to measure)
- how to plan experiments and measure their outcomes with data
- introduction to google cloud toolset
- review of analytics toolset on Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Data Flow, Data Proc, Data Lab, Data Studio and others)
- preparation of dataset from mobile application with data coming from Firebase
- whole path from data source to calculation of metrics based on events from application: detailed retention, user sessions, uninstalls, etc ...
- data preparation for visualisations in Data Studio
- creation of raport and dashboard in Data Studio
Time&Place:Please register to participate in the training.
- Time: 1 day 8 h
- Date: 19th of Jun: 9:00-17:00 (Wednesday)
- Place: Classroom Google Campus (1st Floor)
- Language: session will be delivered in english
- own PC/laptop
- SQL language knowledge